TeX Design Possibilities (was Re: [OS X TeX] ... the faint of heart)

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Wed May 5 19:27:07 EDT 2004

The emphasis almost /everywhere/ is about all that TeX can do.

It is the wrong emphasis for someone who already had his/her own reasons
to want to get out from under MS Word and who, otherwise, wouln't be
reading the stuff.

There are very fewpeople out there who are completely satisfied with MS
Word and who need to be attracted to something else.

Once again, once they are started, once they can do TeX as well as they
could do MS Word, /then/ , an only /then/ will be the time to extoll the
infinite beauties made possible by TeX.

Regards
--schremmer