[OS X TeX] Very good introduction IMHO

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Thu May 6 08:34:35 EDT 2004

/Very/ nice even if possibly still just a tiny bit overwhelming for a
/first/ reading.
I have not had the time to look at it in detail but /very/ nice.
One suggestion though.
The first comment in latexplate.tex should perphaps be something like

    If you dont' already have a window called latexplate.pdf, click the
    button Typeset and you will get it. Then, please begin by reading it.

Regards
--schremmer