[OS X TeX] Very good introduction IMHO

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu May 6 17:14:11 EDT 2004

Le 6 mai 04, à 19:49, Rebecca Weber a écrit :

> Last night I changed my little explanation around also.  It's been
> rearranged, augmented, and changed to all LaTeX (it was pointed out to
> me that some of my examples were LaTeX-specific, and I don't know
> plain TeX to fix that).  The glaring backslash error has been fixed.
> The new version is here:
> http://www.nd.edu/~rweber/texintro.html
>
> It's nowhere near as decorative as Will's page, and quite incomplete,
> but it's there.  Thank you all for the comments and suggestions.

An absolutely, totally and shamelessly OT suggestion (but short), on
http://www.nd.edu/~rweber/music.html. Regarding OMD, please don't stop
at Junk Culture, their weakest opus in my opinion, and listen to their
earlier work. Favorite albums of mine: Dazzle Ships (experimental
stuff), Organisation (esp. Statues), OMD (the first album, catchy dancy
electronic pop songs, with a little experimental gem hidden, called
Dancing).

Bruno Voisin