[OS X TeX] i-Installer / TeX i-Package testimonial page on line

Will Robertson will at mecheng.adelaide.edu.au
Thu May 6 20:50:24 EDT 2004

Gerben Wierda wrote:

> After having been told that all that I do is incomprehensible, I had a
> strong need to hug myself and blow my own horn. Which is what I have
> subsequentially done here:
>
>     http://www.rna.nl/testimonials.html

That's wonderful :)

My only concern is about a comment of mine I reread there:
"...there is no perceived notion of a giant software distribution
spiderwebbing its way invisibly all over your computer."

It may be a little alarming to tell people that TeX is taking over their
computer! I can't think of a way to adjust my comment, though. If you
don't think it's too off-putting (it's probably not like new users are
going to be reading it, I guess) I'm more than happy for it to stay.

On another note, I really like your final section about Wierda's Law.

Will