[OS X TeX] texshop wishlist
mocken at uni-freiburg.de
Tue May 18 04:10:22 EDT 2004
Am Mittwoch, 14.04.04 um 11:23 Uhr schrieb Themis Matsoukas:
> 2. when clicking on a tex-source window, activate window AND position
> cursor with single mouse click (now it takes two clicks: one to
> activate window and a second one to place the cursor where the pointer
Yes, but there should be a checkbox to choose one's preferred
behaviour. I'm still unsure what I like best.
> 3. menu option with keyboard equivalent to print just the currently
> displayed page of the preview window.
I would prefer a way to mark a whole range of pages for printing.
Some more ideas:
- Automatically add everything written to CommandCompletion.txt. Or
even better: Leave it the way it is, but make the contents of some
dictionary (Apple's, Excalibur's, CocoAspell's ...) available for
- Add a shortcut to switch between preview and TeX source (like
command-1 in current TexShop), where the TeX source is NOT the main
file (but references the latter by %SourceDoc or .texshop).
- Allow customization of what get's automatially added to the Marker
Menu and what does not (e.g. I have redefined \section to \mysection,
and now the sections no longer show up in the menu)
- Working hyperlinks in the preview window would be great (or an option
to use Apple's new Preview instead)
- In the preview window, a crosshair cursor and a display of
coordinates (in physical units of the document, not just pixels) would
be great, as I often have to rearrange equations until the fit
completely inside the _invisible_ margin (so there's no longer an
"overfull hbox" warning).
- Bug report: When I hit the BibTeX button in the source window of a
secondary source file (not the main %SourceDoc one), LaTeX is run
instead of BibTex.
Please see <http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/> for list
guidelines, information, and LaTeX/TeX resources.
More information about the MacOSX-TeX