[OS X TeX] Re: pdfsync (was: pdfsync - BBEdit - iTeXMac - AppleScript)

Steffen Wolfrum macosx-tex at st.estfiles.de
Tue May 18 04:12:52 EDT 2004

Maarten Sneep <maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I decided to check out pdfsync (again), and it seems that all
> incompatibilities with _all_ packages that I use have been cleaned up.
> Contratulations on this progress! (I've been naughty, and tried the
> pre-release 0.6 version).
>
> Regards,
>
> Maarten

Hi Marten,

as I remember you are/were also working with ConTeXt.
By checking out pdfsync did you also saw support for ConTeXt?
Hans once wrote an attempt to Richard Koch (pdfsync integration within TeXShop),
but I never heard or read an answer.

Did pdfsync also improve in that respect?

Thank you,

Steffen