[OS X TeX] new PowerMac G5 list

Christoph Hammann chammann at kontakt-mit-linsen.com
Tue May 18 22:09:01 EDT 2004

Hello fellow Macintosh enthusiasts!

Sorry for cross-posting this to the Apple mailinglists I subscribe to,
but I thought some of you might be interested:
I noticed a lack of conventional mailing lists about PowerMac G5
computers, so I made one available. Information about how to subscribe
is in the footer. Sorry, there's no web interface for that as of now.
The PowerMac G5 list's language will be English, though I have it
hosted in Germany. It is a closed list (posting only allowed to
subscribed members) and it is unmoderated (your posts go to the list
right away), please consider netiquette rules.

I very much look forward to contributions from all with questions and
solutions regarding Apple's PowerMac G5 computers!

--
Christoph Hammann

your_email at your_isps_domain.com" in the body of the message to
Majordomo at Mailingliste.Kundenserver.de

To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe
powermacg5 at code.kontakt-mit-linsen.com your_email at your_isps_domain.com"
in the body of the message to Majordomo at Mailingliste.Kundenserver.de
from the email account you subscribed under.