[OS X TeX] accented letter input in Emacs enhanced

Giulio Cozzi cozzig at unive.it
Wed May 19 06:10:54 EDT 2004

Dear All,
thanks for your reply to my compiling problem (not solved . . . too tricky for me).
I have another question regarding how to automatically have Latex accents using Emacs by E. Franconi. Is it possible to teach Emacs to translate my àèìòù italian accents in \'a, \'e etc. ?
I'm very enthusiastic to use this Enhanced Latex Emacs so I would like to optimize the use of this great tool.
Thanks for your help

Giulio
Giulio Cozzi                            	 ++39 041 2348935   (voice)
Environmental Sciences Dep.            	++39 041 2348549   (fax)
University of Venice                    	cozzig at unive.it    (e-mail)
Calle Larga S. Marta, 2137
I-30123 Venice
ITALY