[OS X TeX] Textencoding MacOS Roman vs UTF-8

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Nov 22 16:04:54 EST 2004

Le 22 nov. 04, à 19:12, Juergen Fenn a écrit :

> So ucs.sty works alright? It is sufficiently reliable?

I thought ucs.sty had been made obsolete by the new option [utf8] to
the package inputenc.sty. But the latest version of ucs.sty is
apparently dated 17 October 2004. What's the situation?

(That said, I use Mac OS Roman encoding and the [applemac] option
happily myself, ISO Latin 1 and the [latin1] option when I have to
communicate with the Unix world, and direct UTF-8 input in XeTeX.)

Bruno Voisin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>