[OS X TeX] Two question regarding CarbonEmacs

Martin Buchmann Martin.Buchmann at uni-jena.de
Fri Nov 26 10:50:53 EST 2004

Hi all,

has anyone tried to installed the preview-latex package [1] with
CarbonEmacs? I installed with Xemacs under X11 but it would be much
nicer to have it as a Macintosh application. I just don't know to
install  the sourceforge package, i.e. running configure doesn't find
or accept he CarbonEmacs.

My next issue is similar. I'm using a literate programming tool
called noweb [2] for which an emacs mode exists but i don't know how
to install it.

Best regards
   Martin

[1] http://preview-latex.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~nr/noweb/
--
The best part about hating people is that i never run out of great ideas.
				-- Dogbert -> http://www.dilbert.com