[OS X TeX] Two question regarding CarbonEmacs

Thøger Juul Thorsen thoeger at fys.ku.dk
Fri Nov 26 11:09:57 EST 2004

I installed Preview-Latex for Emacs, and it works fine with my x11
version of emacs (from Fink). As soon as you have it mentioned in your
~/.emacs file, CarbonEmacs finds it alright, too, but when invoking it,
I couldn't get it to show me anything. Don't know if it is X windows
only, or something.

Thoeger Juul Thorsen

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>