[OS X TeX] Tex Day 1; texstart.tex + TeXShop = badly formatted.

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Sun Nov 28 05:09:30 EST 2004

Hi

The problem you're seeing is unfortunate, but I guess not really
incorrect.
I haven't read over this in ages -- in fact, it looks like I never
incorporated my final changes to the online document...I think it could
definitely be improved. Nice to see people are using it, though!

As you can see, LaTeX doesn't always get things right 100% of the time,
and some manual hand holding is required in some cases.

I'll add it to my todo list to go over the whole thing and try to
ensure things like this don't happen.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Will

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>