[OS X TeX] What Happened to Latin Modern?

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Oct 23 16:11:42 EDT 2004

On 10/23/04 2:43 PM, "Gerben Wierda" <Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl> wrote:

> I think I know what is wrong. LM configuration does not happen when
> TL2004 is selected (LM is installed, but not configured). That means
> that the map file is not updated. People having kept their texmf.local
> tree will still have one which includes LM. But a complete new install
> will not. A fix is coming.

I think I've found the problem. Sigh... There was a
texf.local/fonts/map/dvips/config/ directory with what appears to be old
pdftex.map, psfonts.map, etc., files and pdeftex (called as pdflatex or
through altpdflatex) was picking up the wrong map files. I THINK things are
ok now but I'll have to do a bunch more testing.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>