[OS X TeX] Syncing again

Thomas Schröder hydrochlorix at gmx.net
Tue Sep 7 09:02:56 EDT 2004

Hi everybody,

Maybe I'm just being a bit dense but, I just installed the latest
TeXShop version (1.35d) and the latest pdfsync.sty (0.6) accompanying
it and somehow it's not quite doing anymore what it was supposed to do.

I've got a master file where I \include several chapters and going from
the .pdf to one of the chapters works better than ever, but going from
the source to the .pdf always results in the master source file being
opened.

As a little test, I put everything into one file whereupon everything
is working fine: I get from the .pdf to the source and from the source
to the .pdf, always to the right locations.

This is for the German and the English version. I can provide examples,
if necessary but, first wanted to ask if anybody else is having this
problem.

Thanks.

	Ciao, Thomas

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>