[OS X TeX] TeXShop and BibTeX

christopher ciotti chris_ciotti at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 07:26:47 EDT 2004

Hello all -

I have an observation about BibTeX behavior when run from TeXShop that
maybe others have seen and can clarify.  On my system (Powerbook - OS X
Panther) man bibtex says (under Environment) the search paths for *.bst
files and for *.bib files can be set.  I have done so via the shell and
from the command line, they work swimmingly.  Is there any way I can
tell TeXShop about them?  It does not currently find them.  I'm using
TeXShop 1.35c and teTeX via the wonderful i-installer.

Any suggestions? TIA

--
chris ciotti <chris_ciotti at yahoo.com>
http://www.keyserver.net/en/