[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.35e: NSCanotCreateScriptCommandError

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Fri Sep 10 03:32:25 EDT 2004

On 10 Sep 2004, at 10:29 AM, Ramon M. Figueroa-Centeno wrote:

> on 9/9/04 2:00 PM, Will Robertson wrote:
>
>> On 9 Sep 2004, at 7:07 PM, Ramon M. Figueroa-Centeno wrote:
>>
>>> When trying out the macro menu in TeXShop, for several scripts, I get
>>> the applescript error: NSCanotCreateScriptCommandError.
>>>
>>> Does anyone know how to fix this (I trashed the macro Folder and let
>>> TeXShop build it anew, already).
>>
>> Are you using Mac OS X 10.3?
>> If not, I don't think there's much that can be done :(

> I am using OS X 10.3.5. So what can be done?

Oops, just to clarify to all - I was saying if the problem *was*
because of running 10.2, then there'd be nothing to be done, probably.
The scripts *DO* work with Jaguar.

Meanwhile, Ramon, which scripts give you the problems?
(Oh, and please don't top post...you'll notice I had to re-arrange your
quotation)

Will

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>