[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.35e converts 0x0d to 0x0a linefeeds

Guido Mocken mocken at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Sep 24 08:13:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

I noticed that TeXShop 1.35e converts 0x0d to 0x0a linefeeds. While
this is probably a reasonable feature, it is not mentioned in the
version history or anywhere else (or is it me who does not see it?) and
it can be quite annoying when using the CVS version control system
(which notices hundreds of changes in files that were not visibly
altered at all).

Apart from that, is there a way to return to the old clicking behaviour:

"In previous versions of TeXShop, if you clicked elsewhere and then
clicked on the  edit window to edit, you would need to click twice to
correctly position the cursor.  This is now changed; the first click in
the edit text is recognized and positions the cursor."

(I guess, a checkbox to control this would be best.)

	Guido

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>