[OS X TeX] Filmography with BibTeX

Thomas Schröder hydrochlorix at gmx.net
Thu Apr 7 13:22:26 EDT 2005

Am 07.04.2005 um 18:47 schrieb Simon Spiegel:

> I more or less got the smallcaps part, the problem is the following:

OK.

> I use jurabib and know the \citefield{shorttitle} command, the problem
> is I really want this automatized. We're talking about 200+ pages
> document here, and having this done automatically would be extremely
> cool.

OK, I digged a little further and I think I found what I was looking
for in Dante's TeX FAQ:

http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/html/makros3.html#57

I think that should do the trick even though you might have to hack
jurabib a little further for the output you want.

(For those who don't speak German: it says that you should use jurabib
with the option "citefull=first" and the optional field juratitle for a
short title; furthermore there's the inlinebib package that also
supports optional fields. Anyways, for more help check out the jurabib
manual.)

HTH, Thomas

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>