[OS X TeX] Incidental report: ConTeXt i-Package update

Robert Ullrey ullreyr at scc.losrios.edu
Sat Apr 16 10:47:15 EDT 2005

Hi Herb,

You are right, there are some serious bugs in the latest ConTeXt beta
distribution and they have been discussing it on the ConteXt list here:
< [OS X TeX] Incidental report: ConTeXt i-Package update>. I looks like
Hans accidentally zipped some internal files in the distribution but a
new one should be out soon. If you need to fix yours fast, hit the
archives for a few hack fixes.

Robert

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>