[OS X TeX] Glossary did not work ?!?

Ueliisa ueliisa at gmx.net
Sun Apr 24 11:55:49 EDT 2005

Thanks all together

very interesting to learn about TeX works - the other side of
i-installer - it manage everithing for  me so I did not know ablut all

Now it is evrething in his place under:
	/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/latex/  folder (source, doc,
glossary.sty ....)
And used
	sudo texhash
And restart my mac ...

but there is still something wrong !?!

	- every entry that I do makes an error:
		DVD \glossary{name=DVD} % <<== it seems to be ok but no output in
glossary
		Erde \glossary{Erde} % <<== !Package keyval Error: Erde undefind.
		Velo \glossary{name={Hut}, description={traegt man auf dem Kopf}}
			% <<== !Package keyval Error: description undefind.

	- the newacronym seems to work but no output in glossary
		\newacronym{SVM}{support vector machine}{name=Support Vector Machine
		  (SVM),description=Statistical pattern recognition
technique~\cite{svm}}

	- in the  .glo File are all entries listed so it looks good

	- NO Glossary Output But Index is OK

is ther and other trick?

Ueliisa

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>