[OS X TeX] Glossary did not work ?!?

Ueliisa ueliisa at gmx.net
Sun Apr 24 14:08:19 EDT 2005

Thanks Herb

Thaths great! It works now. The shell is not my expert tool but I hope
learn more of them.

Now I have to Question more to the Glossary & The Engine:

- How I can format the glossary List
	- similar like a description list or
	- write description of the Glossar word on a new line
		with some more space from left border

- Where I find the other "engines" for texshop so I can copy it in a
big script that run all turns needed for make index, glossary and table
of content in one time?

Thanks for all I am happy to be near ready to use TeXShop for my 1th
big real work   :-))

Ueliisa

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>