[OS X TeX] Version control of documents in TeXShop

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Fri Aug 12 06:00:59 EDT 2005

On 12.08.2005, at 00:23, Stephan Hochhaus wrote:

> ps: If there's any interest I could create an easy to understand
> tutorial on how to set up a repository for version control using
> subverion and getting the basic work done with it. Just to push it
> a little and drag people away from CVS ;-)

Since no one has reacted on this before: I'm definitely interested in
such a tutorial.

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97

Telephon: ++41 43 535 81 71
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as
is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also
be thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a better
job on the wings." Stanley Kubrick

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>