[OS X TeX] OT: PDF display problems

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Aug 30 06:02:58 EDT 2005

Le 17 août 05 à 01:48, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

> Unfortunately I think it's related to disk i/o which is where
> Spotlight does its thing so lots of RAM may not solve it. Sigh... I
> think Apple will have to update the kernel+ to fix this one. Hope
> it's in 10.4.3!!! whenever that is coming out. Of course, what do I
> know!?

This morning I've just met this bug again, and did screenshots this
time. Here's viewing the fontspec doc in TeXShop once <http://
homepage.mac.com/bvoisin/.Public/fontspec-trial1.png>, and the same
again after quitting and re-opening TeXShop <http://homepage.mac.com/
bvoisin/.Public/fontspec-trial2.png>.

I've seen this at times in TeXShop and -- I think -- Preview, and
also in the printed output when printing a text-only message from Mail.

Bruno Voisin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>