[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk-1.2.0

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Fri Dec 9 08:37:30 EST 2005

I don't know the reason, but external autocompletion is definitely
broken. :(

Otherwise a great update, as usual.

simon

On 09.12.2005, at 12:03, Paul Vickers wrote:

> I wonder if the 'reinstall' button has accidentally been
> deactivated? I put v1.1.18 back and when I hit 'reinstall' I heard
> the hard disk whir. When I do the same in v1.2.0, no hard disk
> noise. Just a hunch.
>
> Paul
>
> Daniel Becker wrote:
>>> Ok, just upgraded from 1.1.9 to 1.2.0. I clicked the 'reinstall'
>>> button for TeXShop on the external autocomplete dialogue box, but
>>> hitting F5 now does nothing (other than boot BibDesk if it's not
>>> already running). Am I missing something????
>>>
>>> Paul
>> same here - external autocompletion does not work anymore (latest
>> OS X)
>> thanks for the release
>> daniel
>> --This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
>> content by the NorMAN MailScanner Service and is believed
>> to be clean.
>> The NorMAN MailScanner Service is operated by Information
>> Systems and Services, University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
>
> --
> ____________________________________
> Dr P. Vickers BSc PhD CEng MIEE ILTM
> Reader in Human-Computer Interaction &
> Visiting Research Fellow of Loughborough University
>
> School of Computing, Engineering, & Information Sciences
> Northumbria University
> Pandon Building, Camden Street
> Newcastle-upon-Tyne
> NE2 1XE
>
> Tel +44 (0)191 243-7614
> Fax +44 (0)870 133-9127
> e-mail: paul.vickers at northumbria.ac.uk
> web: www.paulvickers.com/northumbria

> sender,
> except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
> Northumbria University.
>
> ====
>
> This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain
> private
> and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee,
> please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please
> that all electronic mail from, to, or within Northumbria University
> may
> be the subject of a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
> and related legislation, and therefore may be required to be disclosed
> to third parties.
>
> This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to
> leaving Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be
> liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97
8038 Zürich

Telephon: ++41 43 535 81 71
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I'm not that easy to impress. – O, a blue car." Homer Simpson