[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk-1.2.0

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Fri Dec 9 11:07:10 EST 2005

On Dec 9, 2005, at 05:37, Simon Spiegel wrote:

> I don't know the reason, but external autocompletion is definitely
> broken. :(
>
> Otherwise a great update, as usual.

Bummer.  Nothing changed in that code that I'm aware of, so just
install the autocomplete plugin from 1.1.9 (listed as 1.1.8) for
now.  Sorry about that.

You don't have to reinstall the plugin with every release; when you
go to the autocomplete prefs pane, it will tell you if you need to
update the plugin.

Adam