[OS X TeX] The Euro in Lucida

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:42:00 EST 2005

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:43:10 +0100, Herbert Schulz
<herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> I didn't check (I probably should) but weren't they also renewed in the
> TL2005 distribution from Gerben? I thought those were up to date.

I see some new files in texmf.local with names ec-lbc.tfm etc. but I think
these are for ConTeXt (someone correct me if I'm wrong). All others look
unchanged.

As to the actual LaTeX math support I am open to suggestions for improving
it. I know cooperation with the ams packages could be better so if anyone
has problems/ideas in this respect, please write to lucida at tug.org. I will
have some time to look at the issues over Christmas so don't be shy!
--
Morten