[OS X TeX] The Euro in Lucida

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Dec 15 10:01:19 EST 2005

On Dec 14, 2005, at 4:42 PM, Morten Høgholm wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:43:10 +0100, Herbert Schulz
> <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
>> I didn't check (I probably should) but weren't they also renewed
>> in the TL2005 distribution from Gerben? I thought those were up to
>> date.
>
> I see some new files in texmf.local with names ec-lbc.tfm etc. but
> I think these are for ConTeXt (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
> All others look unchanged.
>
> As to the actual LaTeX math support I am open to suggestions for
> improving it. I know cooperation with the ams packages could be
> better so if anyone has problems/ideas in this respect, please
> write to lucida at tug.org. I will have some time to look at the
> issues over Christmas so don't be shy!
> --
> Morten

Howdy,

Before I discover we've been talking at cross purposes... The .tfm
files I'm talking about are in /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/
fonts/tfm/bh/lubright/ in Gerben's latest, but not *EXPERIMENTAL*,
TL2005 distribution. I haven't (yet) compared them to what comes with
the recently released TUG Lucida Bright Complete distribution. Have
the .tfm and .vf files changed since that TL2005 distribution has
come out?

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)