[OS X TeX] I do like ps4pdf

Franck Pastor pastor at fusl.ac.be
Sun Feb 6 16:44:56 EST 2005

Le 06-févr.-05, à 21:33, Vince McGarry a écrit :

> Excellent, Herb. Simply excellent. Thanks so much.
> Vince
> On 2/6/05 11:57 AM, "Herb Schulz" <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

I second Vince ! It's a great pleasure to have now, thanks to Herb, two
reliable ways to generate pstricks figures via pdfLaTeX !!! :-)

Note that I finally prefer to use pdftricks (Herb's version, of course)
:  doing so, I obtain the figures in separates pdf file, that I can
re-use separately or send to another user.

  Anyway, it's always nice to have a choice !

F. Pastor