[OS X TeX] Creating an outline in LaTeX

Google Kreme gkreme at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 00:38:17 EST 2005

I need to create a classic outline style document:

I Section 1
   A. Sub Section A
       Paragraph of text
   B. Sub Section B
       Paragraph of text
       1. line 1
          Paragraph of text or two
       2. line 2
          i. sub i
          paragraph about sub i
          ii. sub ii
             a. sub a

etc...

I know that I can do nested enumerated list, but I've had problems with
including paragraphs of text within the content of the list. Thinking I
must be doing something rather obviously wrong, I turn to you guys.

And yes, I'd rather just go with \section \subsection \subsubsection,
but tht will not be acceptable in this case, and doesn't provide enough
levels of outline (I need at least 6 levels, perhaps 8)

--
"Hi Dad!  It's 3am, do you know where I am?"

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>