[OS X TeX] Colored words

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Feb 19 12:46:30 EST 2005

On 2/19/05 11:35 AM, "Alain Schremmer" <Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net> wrote:

> Now that my dental problem has been cured, I would like to know how I
> can emulate TeXshop's source style.
> Specifically, while, in Companion2ed, I found that fancyvrb allows one
> to reformat a whole line (page 157), I have not been able to
> "Helveticize" and color single words within a line of regular LaTeX text.
> Regards
> --schremmer

Documentation for the fancyvrb package is in
Or use the symbolic link
assuming you've got the documentation loaded. Basically you've got to tell
the Verbatim environment what to use as a ``command'' character.

What kind of pretty printing are you trying to do? If it's programming
language printing take a look at the listings package.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)