[OS X TeX] aux files

nachman nachman at oakland.edu
Sun Feb 20 10:30:52 EST 2005

Folks,

This is probably an OS X question.  On occasion, using XeLateX to make
text for slides for Keynote, TeXShop has a problem and runs off the
deep end, generating a masssive log file.  OK, I can live with this.
But after forcing TeXShop to quit I sometimes have a log file that
fills up half my hard disk.  Trashing the file is possible, but
emptying the trash is not.  Even after quitting TeXShop I get a "in
use"  error message.  How do I get rid of those files without a
complete reboot?

Jack Nachman
Louis J. (Jack) Nachman           p  248 370 3430
Professor and Chair
                                                         f  248 370 4184
Oakland University
Rochester, MI  48309		e nachman at oakland.edu