[OS X TeX] More BibTeX Questions.

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Tue Jan 11 09:47:04 EST 2005

On Jan 11, 2005, at 02:47, Peter Pagin wrote:

> The problem with BibDesk is marginal, and concerns the preview only.
> In the bibliography style file generated with the natbib customizing
> method, I have chosen the alternative of using babel for language
> support. BibTeX then looks for the language definitions in the file
> babelbst.tex. This gives the desired document output by pdfLatex. In
> the Bibdesk preview, however, the segments depending on babelbst.tex
> are just empty.

In BibDesk's preferences, choose "Preview" and click the "Edit" button
to edit the TeX template that is used to generate BibDesk's previews.
Set it up just as you would a normal document with natbib/babel et al.,
and it should work; these documents live in ~/Library/Application
Support/BibDesk at present.  If you've already done that and it doesn't
work, maybe we can discuss your requirements off-list?

Adam
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>