[OS X TeX] Bibliography: pedestrian way works too...

Mohinish shukla at sissa.it
Thu Jan 13 04:27:02 EST 2005

Hi,
I was thinking of being able to distribute the .tex file itself, so it
would be easiest to use the 'pedestrian' way, but with only the
relevant bibtex entries inserted automatically..
from what I see, the .bbl files are not(?) bibtex? Im sorry, I dont
know.. Is it the case that if I insert the .bbl file entries into my
.tex it would work as if I had inserted the bibtex entries themselves?
(nb: i use apacite for the American Psych. Assn  style of formatting)
thanks
Mohinish

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>