[OS X TeX] Commutative Diagrams

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Mon Jan 17 10:14:58 EST 2005

Thanks to all: I was not aware I was leading such a dangerous life. A
bit more seriously, what kind of danger is there other than  my having
to hit r return? (In any event, I am religiously backing up the book.)
    - I will search for the files pdfsync.sty and amscd.sty,
    - I will make a standalone example out of my former example by
adding "things", one by one. At one point, it seemed as if \printindex
was also affected/involved.
    - I will use/not use askinclude
    - I will use new/old pdfsync
I am afraid, though, that this will have to wait until tomorrow.
Regards,
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>