[OS X TeX] How to find coloured pages automatically?

Guido Mocken mocken at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Jan 19 10:31:30 EST 2005

Hi,

is there an easy way (a LaTeX package?) to find all pages of a rather
long document that contain color?

I have to print out about six copies of a ~240 pages document.
Of course, I want to keep down the costs for printing, that's why I am
asking.

Usually, colour only appears inside figure-environments, but not all
figures are coloured.
The document has to be printed double-sided, so any even page preceeded
by a coloured page and any odd page followed by a coloured page has to
count as a coloured one, too.

I would like to generate two separate PDF files from the original one
(or its Latex source), one containg the coloured pages, and one
containing the black-and-white pages.

Any ideas, hints, suggestions?

	Guido

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>