[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 beta

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jul 2 16:05:14 EDT 2005

Howdy,

I just noticed many lines that look like

Jul  2 14:53:39 HSPBG4 /Applications/TeX/LaTeXiT/LaTeXiT.app/Contents/
MacOS/LaTeXiT: WARNING: Type1 font data returned by
OFAStreamPSDownload isn't in the correct format required by the Adobe
Type 1 Font Format specification.

in the console and system logs. I've added the use of the Lucida
Bright fonts to the default preamble. This was when I was playing
with inserting an equation into a Pages document using the Services
menu.

I hope a LinkBack plug-in will arrive for Pages and, along with that,
the baseline correction for in-line equations. I won't use Pages too
often but there are some one-off Newsletter things that will make
Pages handy occasionally.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>