[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 beta

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Sun Jul 3 00:36:08 EDT 2005

On Jul 2, 2005, at 10:55 AM, Pierre Chatelier wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am about to release a new version of LaTeXiT; I am waiting for
> MacOS 10.4.2, that will fix a bug of 10.4.1 that I handle with a
> dirty workaround. That's why in the documentation it is written
> that LaTeXiT 1.2 will be compatible only with 10.4.2 at least. That
> is untrue for this beta, but it will be in the future. This beta
> only requires 10.4

Pierre,

LaTeXiT is very cool and it is invaluable with Keynote. One thing
that has plagued me about it and it still seems to be a problem with
the most recent beta is that changes to the Default Preamble don't
take immediate effect. It seems that I have to quit and restart
LaTeXiT for them to take effect. Can this be corrected for the next
release?

Thank you.
Gary L. Gray                                 Phone: (814) 863-1778
Associate Professor                            Fax: (814) 865-9974
Engineering Science and Mechanics           E-mail: gray at engr.psu.edu
The Pennsylvania State University
212 Earth & Engineering Sciences Building
University Park, PA 16802-6812
USA

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>