[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 beta

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Sun Jul 3 21:49:09 EDT 2005

On Jul 3, 2005, at 6:44 PM, Pierre Chatelier wrote:

> Hello
>

>> I have two other requests:
>> (1) Allow us to set the type (font and size) in both the Default
>> Preamble tab in the Preferences and in the source area of the main
>> LaTeXiT window.
>>
> Ok, that was not too hard. But now, Command-T open Font panel. The
> latexisation is now Shift-Command-T

Excellent.

>> (2) Allow us to resize the main LaTeXiT window as well as the
>> window containing the Default Preamble.
>>
> Are you sure about that ? How do you expect the buttons to be moved ?

Maybe you could just leave them centered. It would be nice to be able
to resize it since my source for Keynote slides is often more than
can fit in the source part of the window. This will be even more of a
problem when I change my default source font to Monaco (12 or 13 pt).

Thank you again,

-- Gary
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>