[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 beta

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Mon Jul 4 14:28:34 EDT 2005

On Jul 4, 2005, at 10:28 AM, Pierre Chatelier wrote:

>> Mhhh... now I see! If I select some text before changing the font
>> it the new font gets selected but if I don't the font remains the
>> same. Maybe that will change when the selection becomes a default.
>>
> Ok, I understand. So you were expecting the whole text to be
> changed ? Mmmmhhh... Yes, that makes sense in this context. It is
> not a text editor, so the text should be homogeneous.
> However, a user may want to highlight some words, so I think I will
> keep the actual behaviour.

Again, can you add the ability to set the default font so that we
don't have to change it every time?

One more thing. Now when I typeset (with 1.2rc7), I don't get
anything in the PDF preview. I tested with my entire preamble
consisting of:

\documentclass[12pt]{article}

and I get nothing. I am able to drag the preview to the desktop and
open it in Preview, but it is an empty rectangle.

-- Gary

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>