[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 released

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 14 17:10:48 EDT 2005

On 14 Jul 2005, at 20:20, Pierre Chatelier wrote:

> Just to say that I  have just released LaTeXiT 1.2 (with its source
> code)
> http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/latexit_en.php
>
> Thanks for everyone contributing making it a useful tool.

I have a few usage questions: I'm trying to paste or drag an equation
into a keynote document, but it seems I can only drag 'em there as an
image, not as some inline text. Am I missing something, or was that
never an intended feature? I'm not sure this is even possible from
other applications, so I may very well be asking too much.

As a side note: I did have to resolve the \pdfminorpdfversion issue
reported here a few days ago before I could use the tool. Note that
this requires recreating all formats. I think that the checking for
warnings and errors may be a bit too strong in LaTeXiT.

Maarten
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>