[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 released

Pierre Chatelier pierre.chatelier at club-internet.fr
Thu Jul 14 17:30:48 EDT 2005

Hello,

> I have a few usage questions: I'm trying to paste or drag an
> equation into a keynote document, but it seems I can only drag 'em
> there as an image, not as some inline text.
Yes, this is what LaTeXiT can do. It produces an image, not text.
Only a tool like Illustrator can understand the PDF and offer to
modify it.
However, thanks to the LinkBack technology, the image dropped in
Keynote can be reopened in LaTeXiT, so that you can modify it
afterwards.

> As a side note: I did have to resolve the \pdfminorpdfversion issue
> reported here a few days ago before I could use the tool.
Uh ? I must have missed that (one week of holydays). What is that
problem ?

> Note that this requires recreating all formats.
I don't understand what does that mean ?

Pierre
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>