[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 released

Guido Mocken mocken at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jul 15 09:59:16 EDT 2005

Am 14.07.2005 um 20:20 schrieb Pierre Chatelier:
> Just to say that I  have just released LaTeXiT 1.2 (with its source
> code)

First of all, I have to say that I like it a lot. Now two remarks:

- It seems that the Panther version cannot re-open PDF files at all?
The old LatexEquationEditor was able to do precisely that (on Panther,
of course), so I guess it would be technically feasible to port this
Tiger-feature over to the Panther-version. Could you do that?

- I also would love to see both versions backward compatible with
LatexEquationEditor, i.e. capable of reading PDFs produced by the
letter.

	Guido

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>