[OS X TeX] Package "HTML"

Marek Stepanek mstep at t-online.de
Sun Jul 17 08:20:15 EDT 2005

On 17.07.2005 13:21, "Martin Costabel" <costabel at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> There is a html.sty on the site you are quoting. Maybe you forgot to
> download it?

Thank you Martin, for this prompt (Sunday!) answer :-)

I downloaded this file, as you suggested it, put it first into the folder
where is the original tex file "UnixBareMn.tex", thinking, that probably
TeXShop will look here to include it, but compilation errors made me think,
that I have to install this file ???

Having only installed one file like that -long time ago-, I will describe
you exactly, what I did, probably I am doing something wrong :

% cd /usr/local/teTeX/
% cd share/texmf.gwtex/tex/latex/
% sudo mkdir html
% ls -lF
% mv ~/Documents/Aepple/unix_docs/matloff/html.sty html/
% sudo mv ~/Documents/Aepple/unix_docs/matloff/html.sty html/
% sudo texhash

Do you see something wrong with it ? I still get those errors :

! LaTeX Error: Environment rawhtml undefined.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.24 \begin{rawhtml}

Thank you for your patience

(did I mentionned, that I am a total beginner ?)

marek

___PODIUM_INTERNATIONAL_//_the_embassy_for_talented_young_musicians___
______ Marek_Stepanek  mstep_[at]_PodiumInternational_[dot]_org ______
_________________ http://www.PodiumInternational.org _________________

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>