[OS X TeX] Install Package minutes

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sat Jul 23 12:18:55 EDT 2005

On Jul 23, 2005, at 09:08, Marek Stepanek wrote:

> Maarten I am blushing, because I asked a faq. I never installed a
> package
> like this. Sorry to this list.

No need to apologize for installation or OS X problems, IMO.  In
addition to Maarten's correct advice, you may find it easier (in
future) to install the MikTeX package, if it's available.  The
TCOBrowser program that I wrote (free as in speech and beer) allows
you to do this by double-clicking the little brown package icon, and
it can extract to a folder of your choice for a manual install, or
extract directly to ~/Library/texmf.

-- Adam
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>