[OS X TeX] Problem with cocoAspell in Tiger

Paul McCann pmccann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 01:22:33 EDT 2005

At the risk of derailing the Tiger experiences (mine's been mostly
fine, with the odd glitch showing it's head... not unexpected, and
most easy to track down),

> At 1:35 AM +0200 6/2/05, Bruno Voisin wrote:
> >Today I've attempted for the first time to use
> >cocoAspell seriously, on OS X 10.4.1. The
> >selected dictionary was UK English with -ize
> >terminations and Continental accents, and HTML
> >and TeX filtering on.

Just as a check (don't shoot the question asker; I can't see it
mentioned above!): have you upgraded cocoaspell to version 2.0.1? The
earlier version causes all sorts of difficulties under Tiger. After
the upgrade it's been smooth as silk for me, but I suppose I'm not
really exerting that much pressure on the spellchecker.

http://cocoaspell.leuski.net/      if required.

Best wishes,
Paul
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>