[OS X TeX] Man and info pages in gwTeX

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Thu May 12 04:14:57 EDT 2005

On May 8, 2005, at 19:23, Martin Costabel wrote:

> On Tiger, the hostility seems to have disappeared, and the config file
> is now /usr/share/misc/man.conf; in addition its name is configurable.

This will require a change in the ocnfigure scripts for adding man
paths and such. Since I have not installed Tiger yet (I only have two
machines, one is my 24/7 Cube server still running Panther until 10.4.1
is out and the other is my iBook which is still running 10.3.9 or
10.2.8 (for compilation))

So a fix will be forthcoming, after my iBook has been upgraded to Tiger
(which I still have not received).

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>