[OS X TeX] Tiger Problem Solved! (I Hope)

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat May 14 13:05:11 EDT 2005

On 5/14/05 11:49 AM, "Bruno Voisin" <bvoisin at mac.com> wrote:

> I tried to look for details on this in Apple's developer
> documentation and at Apple's support site, with no luck. I also
> remember vaguely somebody, a couple of days ago, mentioned a Linux
> utility (name ending in something like "pack") for dealing with .sit
> and .sitx files, different from the Linux version of StuffIt Expander
> and compiled for OS X, but I couldn't trace this post back in all my
> mailboxes.
>
> Bruno

Howdy,

This is actually very interesting since I noticed that clamav (via clamXav)
will look inside .zip and .sitx archives but not .sit archives. An e-mail
exchange with the author of clamXav seemed to indicate that the .sit format
was possibly proprietary and that is why it wasn't included in the clamav
search.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>