[OS X TeX] [Ii2-announce] New TeX i-Package (small update)

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sat May 14 16:56:35 EDT 2005

The *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory has an updated TeX i-Package with a
fix for the manpath change in Tiger. It also has a changed TeX4ht
environment file.

TeX4ht, btw, is somewhat troublesome to keep track of so I am
probably going to drop support for it. It will still be part of my
distribution, but errors and problems I will not work on anymore
because it is taking too much of my time. And this also means that
probably the only setup that has a working TeX4ht is the most recent
setup (these days the TL2005 setup).