[OS X TeX] Colored links

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Wed Oct 26 06:45:39 EDT 2005

On 26.10.2005, at 12:13, Steffen Hokland wrote:

> On Oct 26, 2005, at 11:49 AM, Simon Spiegel wrote:
>

>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I have a problem and don't really know where to locate it. I use
>> hyperref in my document, but I don't want any links to be colored.
>> So I have the following in my preamble:
>>
>> \usepackage[bookmarksopen=true, linkcolor=black, colorlinks=false,
>> citecolor=black]{hyperref}
>>
> Shouldn't 'colorlinks' be 'true'? You define the 'linkcolor' as
> 'black'.

You are, of course, absolutely right. My mistake. I thought linkcolor
meant that all colors would be turned of and since black isn't a
color... you get the idea.

Thank you.

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97

Telephon: ++41 43 535 81 71
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I'm not that easy to impress. – O, a blue car." Homer Simpson