[OS X TeX] Prevent Acrobat Reader From Opening Files?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Oct 31 03:34:03 EST 2005

Am 31.10.2005 um 02:25 schrieb Justin C. Walker:

> It's always worth a shot.  Adobe does have a bug site:
>    <http://www.adobe.com/misc/bugreport.html>

I don't remember when I complained about defective Minion and Myriad
fonts (I think one Myriad variant was a Minion one and I visited Adobe
some time this year finally), but the Reader update 7.0.3 seemed to
have fixed this. So I think it's worth to visit that page!

--
Greetings

   Pete                           <]
              o        __o         |__    o       HPV, the real
     ___o    /I       -\<,         |o \  -\),-%     high speed!